Yesterday I sat for my final paper, finally I'm free from exams!!! for now that is. So after my paper boyf fetched me from school and then I told him to go orchard area. Don't really know where to bring him to, so finally made my decision to bring him to Seoul Garden at Ngee Ann City.
I ate alot, even when the bf waves the white flag, I was still hungry. I guess it must be from all those mugging for that extremely-super-duper-ultra hard paper. Hmm..
Bf was happy with the presents that I got for him, especially when he opened up that box and saw the watch. Hee.. Glad he loves it. :)
Hmm.. Why no birthday picture of the birthday boy? Cos it's already posted up on fb. hehehe
Okay this is random, the above picture was taken two months ago when I participated in a dance flashmob at orchard road. I had never imagine myself to perform in public, feels like it was the most shameless thing I did in my life. This year is full of weird and unexpected events. haha. Btw, can you spot me?
Oh... I can't wait for next thursday, going to USS with the girls and ride on the roller coaster. Wuhoooooooooooo... I am so excited already. :))