
Currently making a pizza, waiting for the dough to rise and then can put the toppings on and bake it.
wuhoooo... But I still need to rush to finish up my 2000words proposal, if possible by TODAY! Don't know if it's possible.. hmm.. and oh!! EXAMS OVER!!
wuHooooooo...Anyway, I had already wished the girl on the day itself. But I'm gonna wish her again here.. :) I'm so nice right fadhed? hehehe..
HApPY belated 22nd BirtHDAY FadHiLAh aka fadhed starfish!! You'll receive your present soon, by today! Sorry I can't deliver it to you personally, will have a proper meet up soon k! :) Makan at tenderbest! hehe..Despite my busy schedule, I'm contented with my life. I feel so blessed, like always. :)

Had dinner at Fig & Olive yesterday. I got myself fish & chips. =p I think I prefer the fish & chips from Manhattan Fish Market more..
Mmmm Yummy...
And I LOVE this drink: Bullwinkle chocolate.
Slurpppp..
The end.