Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Friday, January 29, 2010

    ღ updates ღ

    This week is super tiring for me but I like it. haha.. It's like I am always busy with something and it feels good. Not really sure why, but I had fun. :) The kid that I am tutoring who hates math is starting to love math and is very excited for the next lesson to come. How cute.


    Working part time too with shereen so I get to see her more often. :) On top of it, she started school already so I get to go to school with her whenever she have a class or two on that week since my classes is everyday. *sigh* I don't like going to school because of the time needed for travelling and the bus/mrt fares!! So expensive..


    I told him "smile!! if not I'll keep on snapping until u smile ok!" And THAT is what I get. :D

    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 12:59 PM
    .................