Yesterday I went trekking with Shereen and her bf. My first time going to HortPark. There's a nice view from the top! I just love nature!! So nice... :)



So we ended up at harbourfront after that and we had our late lunch at Vivocity Banquet. Walked around and watched the "happily ever after" contestants where the couples had to do a short act and dance with their partners on stage. Quite an entertainment.
Made a move at 4pm+ and headed down to PoMo at douby ghaut to visit Haikal's dance school. Shereen were laughing at everyone there while I was laughing at her and her bf antics. Decided to sit at McD and had twister fries and we played some games till Haikal's done with his class and joined us.

Went to Selera Rasa(not sure of the name) coffeeshop for some laughters, dinner, chit-chat and went back home. Had a long but awesome day!
Ps: Looks like I am unable to upload any pictures. Will try again tomorrow if I'm free..
(updated: pics uploaded!)