Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    ღ Sick ღ
    I hate falling sick, it feels so....... SICK! -.-!

    haha.. I've been neglecting this blog recently but not on purpose. Busy with lab reports, essay test and upcoming presentation. Despite being busy, I wanna find a full time 9-5 job because I am dead broke. Oh wait, mom texted me at 7am saying that the gst moolah from the government is in already. Wuhoooo!! But tsk! I need put that aside to pay for my medical fees this coming friday. *BIG SIGH* If I were to get a full time job, I am afraid I might not do well in my studies. I am not aiming for a pass, I want distinctions!! haha.. so random. ok that's about it.

    till then..

    with or without u, I'll still live

    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 8:19 AM
    .................