Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    ღ My life revolve around them ღ
    I am gonna rush this post as well, it won't be in detail but still its gonna be a wordy post with lots of pictures. I am a busy girl you know! haha.. Okay lets start of with Nadea's engagement.

    6th June 09

    Girlfriend got herself hitched with the man that she love. Can see that she was really excited and happy on her big day itself. At last the meanies were reunited after so long. hehe.. Took lots of candid pictures of her. The decorations were fabulous, very grand. And the food were awesome, darling Michelle & I had 2 servings of the food and I actually wanted more. haha!


    7th June 09

    My uncle fetched my siblings and I, and we went to bedok Sheng Siong to get the extra stuff that we need for my favourite aunt surpised birthday celebration. After we bought the stuff, he sent us to Pasir Ris Coasta Sand resort and we started decorating the place while he went home or to his mom's to get the foods. Blew up many balloons but while tying it up for the deco, most of it had burst. Took some pictures among ourselves while taking a short rest. Uncle tricked aunt by telling her to accompany him go to his friend's chalet for awhile, but she said she smelled something fishy because when she reached, the lights were off but the bbq pit were still hot with bbq foods on the grill. All of us enjoyed ourselves that day. Since my dad doesn't know about it, we can't stay over and had to go home. Uncle sent us home at midnight.

    The Birthday Cake
    Birthday lady with her parents, sons and nephew.
    Me with baby Aliya
    Siblings
    Sister & I
    Fiq & I
    Baby Aliya
    Sister doing the deco.

    8th June 09
    Both my brothers were too tired to follow my sis and I to the chalet as they wanted to stay home and watch tv. So my sis and i took our time to get ready. Aunt text us at 8am and we left home at 1pm. Didn't know that the lil boys(my cousins) were waiting for us as they wanted to go swimming. My sister brought her swimming stuff but I didn't because I was not planning to swim that day. But found out that they are going wild wild wet. My sister were so eager about it that she bought for me a swimming suit set and goggles so that I can swim that day. She claimed that the $100+ that she spent on it will be my advance birthday present. -.-! So we swam and tried the slide thingy from 2.30-5pm and my sis and I had to get changed and get ready to go to school. We were 15minutes late for class but luckily I manage to do the lab experiments without listening to the lecturer explaining to it beforehand.

    13th June 09

    My lil cousins came and played CS on my lappy. After they went back home, I headed down to Mcdonalds near my house and studied with Fina aka Neneks from 4plus till 10pm! WOW!! We studied and talked and studied and talked again. I think we talked more than studying. haha.. Sorry neneks! All the best for your exam!

    14th June 09

    Finally one of my favourite secondary school teacher, Mr Anwar got married. When we were still in school, we kept asking him when he will get married and if he's getting married, it is a MUST to invite us. haha.. And he did incluse us in the guest list. Although he wrote "hidayah(the small girl)" in the list, I am still so touched that he remembers me!! woahhh!! hahahaha... Met many chai cheeans there, and I was caught by one of my online friend "forcing" one by one to take a picture with me. LOL.. What a small world.

    Fadhed & I
    Secondary schoolmates
    I spend most of my time with them after graduation.

    Candid shots of them.

    15th June 09

    It was siblings day out again! I love love love it!! before that my 4th brother, Fiq and I went to my aunt's first to keep my lil cousins company while my sister and 3rd brother, Ekh head down to the gym. Sister texed me to reach orchard at 430pm, Fiq and I were a little panicked as we got out from aunt's house at 415pm and it was impossible to reach in 15minutes. Then when we were in the bus on the way to Bedok Int, sis texted me saying that they just left the house as Ekh was slow. In the end we met at cityhall at 5pm. And the show starts at 5.10pm, I don't know why but we will always rush whenever we wanna watch movies together. We watched Hanna Montana the movie. Fiq said he was cheated as he thought we were watching night at the museum or terminator. Tsk, as if he paid for the tickets. haha! We went to far east plaza for dinner at puncak, ordered lots of dishes but we could finish it. And then headed down to wisma, thought of doing some shopping but nothing caught our eyes. And headed down to cineleisure and took neoprint! hahaha. well the boys were kinda force by their sisters. muahaha.. We headed home after that since most of the shops were already closing.

    My sister & I (look at our eyebags!!)
    Ekh & I
    Fiq & I
    Brothers
    My Siblings =D

    16th June 09

    Went out with my youngest brother, Fiq to Shaw at bugis and we watched the 5pm show, Night at the Museum 2. The show ended at 7pm and we walked around bugis junction to bugis street and walked into the new mall beside bugis street, still don't know what the new mall is called, but it has a huge escalator inside. haha! I got myself a pair of shoes from Anna Nucci. =D Brother was complaining that he's hungry and wanted to eat mcdonalds. But bugis Mcd were packed with people so I asked if he mind walking to city hall. So yea, we walked to raffles city. Even the mcd there were very packed, so we walked again to Marina Square. Finally, we get to eat our upsized McSpicy meal and we finished up everything. I was being mean and took his drink away as he said the McSpicy were too spicy. I kept laughing at his face wanting his drink badly. After dinner, we walked to Suntec City and took the express bus home.

    This were the overdue pictures. That's me & Fiq at sakura.


    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 11:49 PM
    .................