Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Thursday, May 21, 2009

    ღ Ice Skating - Lunch - Kbox - Singapore Flyer - Marina Square ღ
    Cousin's outing, 15th May 2009

    The day where cousins from Jalan Hj Alias, 6th Avenue and Lor Marican cousins had a small gathering. Only 13 managed to turn up but we had a blast of FUN!! Initially, the plan was to meet at Kallang MRT at 10am and the only people that turned up on time were my sister and I. khahaha.. Two turned up at 1030am and another one at 11am. The rest of them took cab from home so they were already at kallang leisure park waiting for us and texting saying that the ice had melt, since we took forever to come.

    In the end, the five of us took two separate cabs to the destination as we don't know which bus stop to board the specific bus and we must wait for 30mins if we want to take the shuttle bus. Suddenly it felt like we were in an amazing race, flag for a cab and quickly get in and Zooommm.. I kept looking back and told my sister, "their cab is right behind us..... ok we lost them.. eh!! they are beside us!! oh noooo" so dramatic. lol

    We started our first activity which was 2hours of ice skating as soon as we reach the leisure park. Only seven of us were there then. It was akim, aiz and amin first time skating on ice but they managed to get a hang of it not long after that. It was funny to see one by one fall or almost fell. I was the 4th to fall and it was caught on video. hohoho.. ok all four that had fallen down while skating were caught on video but I am not gonna post it here though.

    We had ten minutes break since they were having the 'polishing the ice time'. We kept laughing hard while watching all the videos that we had captured earlier on. And then we took lots and lots of pictures. I will only post some of it here, alright. =)

    After the ice were polished and became more slippery, we played catching on ice. And we tried to make the three of them- arul, aiz and amin who had not fallen to fall but to no avail. They just end up trying to stay balance which was funny too. After which we changed back to our own footwear and headed to Pastamania to eat our lunch and meet the other six cousins.

    I think there are a few more dishes but I did not manage to take pictures of the rest since the foods are far from me, at the other side of the table. After lunch we headed down to the bowling place. We had to put our name on the waiting list and were no.7 since there were alot of people. Took some pictures while waiting...

    Cousins (a few missing)
    From Lorong Marican
    The rest and I were from 6th Ave, Jalan Hj Alias.
    Guys watching videos
    Candid shot of them.

    We decided to skip bowling and headed down to Kbox and decided on a super huge room that cost us $298+ for four hours. Sang our hearts out and when halfway, cousins from lor marican had decided to make a move first, the guys then started to stand up and dance and did their silly antics. We girls can't help it but burst out laughing and cheering up for them. This is because two of them, Akim and Amin were the shy ones but both of them were the one who started the antics. SHOCKING! but amusing. =)

    Finished karoke-ing at 8pm and we left the building soon after and headed down to the singapore flyer since there was an event concerning bikes? But unfortunately when we reached, the bike thingy had ended and left with lots of people watching live football.


    After the match, my cousins and I headed down to marina square. Bought fries and drinks from Mcdonald and went to level two to munch since level one were super packed with people coming back from the event. After munching, cousin akim dozed off for a while. He joined us for the whole day despite of being shagged by his 24hours work the previous day.

    Left Marina around 10pm+ and headed home. I had a great time with them. And I am anticipating more cousins outing to come soon. Hope that more cousins could make it for the next outing. I think this post is super long and I am tired. Will update on my brother's birthday once I find the time.

    Till then..

    In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life. It goes on.



    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 11:45 PM
    .................