
I am so happy to be the proud owner of the new pink LG phone that I bought yesterday. So far I find the phone easy to use.
*grins* But it had just made the hole in my pocket much bigger. Oh well, shall not think about it. I need a job!!!
Anyway, I was chatting with two of my cousins on MSN on Sunday night and asked them if they were free yesterday and both happened to have their off day. So asked them if they wanted to join me and sis watch a movie at lido, and they agreed. Supposed to meet at 230pm at Orchard but I was busy at Singtel shop choosing a new hp.
hehe.. Reached Tampines interchange at 215pm!!
haha.. So my sis and I decided to take a cab there.
*16bucks fly away...*
After the movie, all of us were super hungry and we decided to eat at Sakura. We were too famished that we cleared all the dishes on the table.
fuhhh.. deliciousss.. After which both cousins went home while my sister and I headed down to school. Reached 5minutes late but when I entered the class, the lecturer had already started and students were busy writing notes.
haha.. My first time coming to school late. LOL. After class, both my sister and I were hungry again so we went to eat at the coffeeshop near Queenstown. Took the train at 11pm and reached home 5-10minutes to midnight. I had soo much fun eating. =)