Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Saturday, May 2, 2009

    ღ Busy Bee ღ

    Been very busy with life ever since school has started. It is like plans started gushing in that my schedule seems so tight. So much had happened and I am able to anticipate more joyful events to come. I have an apology to make to my faithful readers (if I have any, haha!) as I won't be able to do a proper update for now. But maybe I'll just post a short paragraph, something like this with no pictures all. haha.. We'll see how..

    Live life to the fullest

    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 12:09 AM
    .................