Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    ღ periods ღ

    Been busy since starting of the week. Working in a new environment, seeing new faces, making new colleagues and stuff.. Wheee... Oh I love doing practicals for home econ, its so fun!! Doing the demo first, after which I let the kids try to do it themselves with my supervision of course. Still the food that I had cooked looks a whole lot better and much more appetizing. =p hahaha..

    Today was a hectic day, I had 12 periods in total and only got a 30mins break which reduces to 15mins? because I had to wait for some students to hand in their papers to me. 4lessons-break-8lessons straight after that. Standing & walking around the whole day. Fuhh.. In addition, with that time of the month here, *shake head* felt so sick.... cramps, back ache & migraine.

    Oh.. there's this one boy who annoyed me just now with his questions. I don't mind if he ask me "how to chop the garlic, how to cut the chicken?" But asking me questions like "t-cher, where do u get this potato from? from which country? how much does it cost" o.O I just looked at him blankly and told him to go back to his table and start the cooking. I was very irritated when I saw his table in a mess. Table not wiped, utensils everywhere, equiptments used not washed. URGHH!! lucky it was only him and his partner. Sheeshhh..

    After work I went to visit Nadea at her workplace and chat awhile before I took a cab home. ok that's all..

    Respect yourself and others will respect you.

    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 9:42 PM
    .................