Woke up at 6am today feeling so sick and told myself that I could not go to work. Head felt so heavy, was having migraine. Throat felt like there's something rough stuck in my larynx. Wanted to head down to the doctor but I was afraid I might blackout half way. haha.. But I am feeling much much better now. Resting does work huh? hehe.. I'll be meeting cousin Nonie again tomorrow morning and we will be watching 17 again. And this coming Saturday, I'll be heading down to school with my parents to make the payments. Wuhooo.. School will be starting soon, real soon!! =)

This picture was taken a month ago by Shereen after our last paper.
Monday, 20 April 2009Had a super long day. Went out of the house at 7am to work at spf, met my sister after work and off to Lido. We watched Confession of a Shopaholic and then ate at far east plaza, walked around and went to Taka and drop in to Molten Brown to visit cousin Nonie. Ended up waiting till she knocked off from work at 930pm. Went to Paragon starbucks for a drink and cake. Yum! Talked about our cousins outing in May and camwhored till 10pm plus almost 11pm and then trained home. And reached home almost midnight. Tired~!


Tuesday, 21 April 2009I can only remember that I watched 3 of the newest korean movies online and half of a japanese movie as it was too predictable. And I was on the phone with shereen for long hours. I don't know what we were talking about. But i know we kept laughing at the slightest comments.
Sheeshh.. =)
Wednesday, 22 April 2009Went to work in the morning and then headed down to Shereen's house to eat. She fetched me from her house bus stop as she was driving from somewhere. She knew I was hungry because I called her asking if she had cooked or what foods does she have at home.
nyahaharr.. She was sweet enough to boil me 2 eggs. And I helped myself at her kitchen, eating any foods that was there in the refrigerator or on the table. Her mom was going to work so I bid her goodbye and continued eating while Shereen got herself ready. Both of us left home and off to Lido to watch the 7pm show, knowing. Quite interesting I must say. Till then..
Toodles!
Blood is thicker than water