Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    ღ a new beginning ღ
    The last time i use blogger was in 2005. Ok, let me tell you a little about me. I made a new account here to express my thoughts and emotions. I have never been good at showing them to someone i confide in, be it my boyfriend, best/close friends.

    Even my sister assumed to the extend that I have no feelings, I blame it partly to my aloofness and also, in my opinion, i do not want them to worry about me. I tend to forget about stuff easily, ok maybe not, i will just ignore the problems that i have or try to prevent it from happening which sometimes, is totally beyond my control. I am able to relate stuff and knows that we can't always be happy, there will surely be some events that might displeased you. I may be seen as a carefree person, which generally, i am one. Alas, i have other emotions too.

    So by typing down my thoughts, at least i didn't really bottle up my anger and sadness that will linger in the memory forever. Alright, that's about it.

    Till then..


    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 1:11 PM
    .................