Hid is a pharmaceutical student who turns a year older every Nov 16. She is excited to know what is stored for her. To live life to the fullest. =)


~best viewed on Mozilla Firefox~

.:ღChit Chatღ:.

Nur Hidayah


ღ Archives ღ
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • October 2011
  • June 2012
  • July 2014
  • Sunday, February 22, 2009

    ღ Memories ღ
    Outfit of the day
    fyi, my sis sewed both kain (skirts)
    A-line cutting for me & a 6-panel skirt for herself.
    My bro was using nightmode. Thus, the brightness.

    Went to Bukit Panjang Ring Road today. The wedding was held just behind my old place where I used to live. Memories came gushing in, such as: I used to walk here to school, this is the path I'd take if it was raining, this is where we always spend our weekends at with our playground kakis.. LOL. I could write a super long entry on it, but I guess I will only write it for myself because you people might find it boring. Haha..

    But I sure do have a super happy childhood days. Those were the times where I only think of having fun and be happy. I don't remember studying at all. haha.. my weekends will be spent at the playground with the norms living nearby too, from morning to evening. Weekdays will spend time in school and alternate days having religious classes and ngaji at night. When my sis left the primary school, and I was in pri5, we had afternoon session. Either I will go to one of my bestie(enna) house or she will go to my house and hang out first, watched vcds,made some toast, cooked instant noodles or fries before proceeding to school. The same routine took place till we graduate from the primary school ourselves. haha..

    And surprisingly, my parents were ok with it, as in they trust my sister and I all alone outside without any adult supervision. Since I was in primary 1 and my sis in primary 3. The playground and minimart were few blocks away from home and we had to cross the roads to get there. Sheesh.. I don't think parents nowadays will let their child out of the house like how my parents did. Hohoho.. Will update more pictures from today's outing maybe tomorrow or when i feel like it. =)

    Yours truly, ღ StarklyHid @ 8:34 PM
    .................